Good to me!

My friend netta once told me that any book in the bible can lead someone to Jesus or something like that. 
We just finished a 6 week study by Beth Moore called the law of love. I don't think I could have handled more than 6 weeks honestly. Sometimes I've got the attention span of a gnat and add in warm weather I just think its timing was perfect.
Quite often I used to think of the book of Deuteronomy as a book of rules... Well... It is the book of the law, so that actually makes complete sense. But after this study, I really see the love in the words that are written. I told my friend Gail - I can see why this book would lead someone to Christ not in a hell fire and brimstone sort if way but in a God is love sort of way.
I will tell you, my life isn't perfect oh for goodness sake, it's far from perfect and there are lots of things that I wish I could do differently but I can't change the decisions I've made but I can humbly come before the King of Kings and ask for forgiveness and the way that He thinks I should go.
Lately I just cannot control my tears. I find myself walking through a parking lot, arm in the air singing and tears in my eyes.

He is just too good to me.

So if you see me crying, it's probably not because I'm sad, it's because I'm completely overwhelmed with the greatness of God.


Comments