I'm the favorite!

My friend commented on one of my statuses that she was beginning to think that I was God's favorites. Since I'm an only child, I always think I'm the favorite anyway!

Do you know I think that all the time ? Surely He is beyond good to me! Sometimes I think about having two sets of sheets for my bed and I'm overwhelmed to tears. Or a check arrives that I wasn't expecting so it goes straight to the account I'm going to set up for the non profit. Or I just think about how perfect my house is for me :) and my family.

I could go on and on about how God loves me, and you can ask me, but you better pack a lunch because we will be there for a long time!

I think about how much my love for Him has grown and grown! And how it's just not that i love God but that I adore Him and I trust Him. 

That might sound crazy to you, but to me it sounds perfect. 

Thank You Jesus for making me your favorite :)

I'll loveYou forever!




Comments