Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm the favorite!

My friend commented on one of my statuses that she was beginning to think that I was God's favorites. Since I'm an only child, I always think I'm the favorite anyway!

Do you know I think that all the time ? Surely He is beyond good to me! Sometimes I think about having two sets of sheets for my bed and I'm overwhelmed to tears. Or a check arrives that I wasn't expecting so it goes straight to the account I'm going to set up for the non profit. Or I just think about how perfect my house is for me :) and my family.

I could go on and on about how God loves me, and you can ask me, but you better pack a lunch because we will be there for a long time!

I think about how much my love for Him has grown and grown! And how it's just not that i love God but that I adore Him and I trust Him. 

That might sound crazy to you, but to me it sounds perfect. 

Thank You Jesus for making me your favorite :)

I'll loveYou forever!




No comments: