Masterpiece kind of days!

I have to admit something to you… I eat out way too much. I love getting out, I love that it’s convenient, I love that someone else prepares my food, and someone else cleans it up. I mean come on. But what I don’t love is that food goes to waste in my own fridge, or that toll that it takes on my wallet.


that's my peep Kelly from work!

God’s been working on that with me. I’ve been making my smoothies that contain at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies everyday. And lately I’ve been enjoying doing my bible study outside at a nearby park. I invited a friend to go with me. I brought a super yummy salad that had the following veggies (all organic) romaine lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, celery, black beans, and cukes. I topped with egg salad made from organic eggs (no the mayo was not organic but I’m moving towards getting there).

We were sitting there talking about what a beautiful day it was and how sometimes we don’t want to go back in. But I thought (and said), God painted us a masterpiece today, it’s a picture perfect day, and what if we painted a masterpiece but no one ever came to look at it because they were too busy, and later I thought “or didn’t come to see it because they might never see it again”? That would be horrible. But today He did that for us. We should enjoy it.


It’s never too late to enjoy what God has given us. Maybe we can be regretful about the things we might have missed in our lives, but that’s no reason to not enjoy things today and going forward.

Psalm 118:24 The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.


Comments