Stepping forward

We will never value what God values until we give back to Him what is already His. ~barefoot church 

Sometimes (ok almost every time) I think about the thought of the community center I think "really me?" 

I remember telling someone I love and respect what I am going to do and they literally looked at me like "yeah right" which I completely understand. How could this single mom who is always busy find the time, let alone the funds to do such a thing? Well, I don't know. But God!

I will admit that my retirement account sucks and its getting better bit no where near what it should be there are a lot of reasons for that. I wonder... When the community center opens and I need to quit my job, what on earth will happen to my retirement savings. And then I think if the verse that says that we are not to worry about tomorrow today has enough troubles of its own, so that doesn't mean that I stop thinking about it or that I don't prepare it means, simply, I do what I know to do... And let God handle the rest. 

I don't claim to have all the answers but I plant my garden and spend less on food in the summer, I make my own tea instead of stopping at Starbucks, I means less becomes more because it means more. 

I think I'm nuts so I can only imagine what others think. But God... He thinks I'm awesome and beautiful. 

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)


Comments

Deb said…
.....if I close my eyes...I can hear the laughter too. ;) Love you!
Jada's Gigi said…
I am so excited for this dream of yours...with God ALL things are possible! Love you bunches!