What a beautiful release!

I had this deep dark secret inside of me. Something I knew about and honestly didn't ever think too much about. I actually felt like it wasn't a big deal, bad things happen, we deal, we move on.

But I had something so dark I didn't even know where to begin to shine the light. But God knew. And He is faithful.

He brought such love to me, my chains are gone! I've been set free! My God my Savior has ransomed me!

I was haunted.

But there is nothing to fear in the light.

Today as I arrived home from taking Phyllis something, the song "I can only imagine" came on.

I used to say that one day I was going to have a talk with God about all the things I didn't like in life. But today as I heard that song, I just started crying in thankfulness of my life! I can only imagine the immense love that I will feel as I am face to face with our Lord!

I wonder what God thought so many times when I'd say "I've got a thing or two to talk to Him about"!  Who did I really think that I am???  Sheesh!  I am thankful that He is faithful and loving and grace giving!

I have nothing to say, but I loveYou Jesus!

Thank You

You never let me go!

Here are some songs that have been rocking me!





http://youtu.be/qYOp78A6g4g  (sorry, I can't embed this one!)



Comments