Doing my best

I have days sometimes where I can't seem to do anything right!

I even just tried to download an album to my phone on noise trade but I'm a bonehead and after waiting a little while I realized I needed to be on my desktop or laptop! Duh!

I get overwhelmed with 3 mission trips hoping I don't mess anything too bad! But that's exactly why I plan so far ahead!

I beat myself up all weekend about dumb things I did! I have those days when I wonder what He ever saw in me.

And then I remember something...

Grace.

And there are many days I make the right choices. Like today when i remembered that I had a frozen meal at work so when I missed lunch, I had a good choice (right) instead of a bad one (left). Victory! 

We can just do our best (& sometimes my best isn't that great...) and let God handle the rest.

Grace.

Comments