Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, June 09, 2013

Enough

Sometimes I've just had enough. 

Today is one of those days.

I'm tired. 

I just am.

I could have picked up the towel and threw it in.  

Remember how I said I never get mad anymore? Well that's no longer true. 

I cried. My fruit rotted. 

I'm done.

Im disappointed in myself. Everyone else, well, honestly I don't think that highly of most people, so it is what it is. But me, I hold myself to a higher standard.

I worked really hard this week at staying connected to Jesus. And I did but I completely blew it. I want to go away. Poor Tom, I'll probably go see him. 

I think I've had enough of this weekend. I'm glad I can't go back in time! I wouldn't want to relive this weekend! 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It seems in my life that the times I am most connected with Jesus are the times I am attacked even more and at risk for meltdown. But God is patient with me and always loves me through it. Praying for you today!