His faithfulness AGAIN!!!

It's been almost a year since I left my previous employer and moved to my current employer. I have to say that I was very very thankful to have worked at but I know it was time for me to depart. I left so many people that I loved. 
Today I was having lunch with two of them and they made me aware that someone I worked with was coming to work where I work now!!! I already knew he had sent in his résumé because my current employer had asked me about him. I gave him a great recommendation!!!
When I got the news besides the really loud "yes"!!!! I thought thank You Jesus. 
I had some really hard months when I was unsure if I made the right decision to move employers. Change is not always easy even when I feel lead by God.
In the last month or two I have just been absolutely thankful and praising Him that even in the hardest of hard times He did not leave me and because of His love and faithfulness that I had hope that I'd be ok. But today's news reminded me that God does not call us to be just ok, He calls us to love extraordinary lives.
Today's news was an answered prayer!!
I don't know why but I'm always so surprised by God's faithfulness.
I'm reminded of so many times in my life of Romans 8:28 he works for the good of those who love him and are called according to His purpose.
I remember how excited I was that I was getting a new job. I remember even wanting to go back to the old place even though it was really not what I wanted, I just wanted my friends & something I knew ". It was so hard but I was thankful that I couldn't go back!  I felt like I walked in the wilderness for so long but I just kept walking forward no matter how hard it got. I kept thinking "there must be a pony in here somewhere". I kept my eyes focused on Him and kept moving forward (sometimes crawling because I didn't have the strength to stand). 
He was faithful. 
Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. (1 Chronicles 29:11 NIV)

Comments