Moving forward!

So just yesterday God tells me to do what I know to do and let Him do the rest... So what happens?! It's hot and I thought about not training today! Why oh why am I such a bonehead???

Good news!! I pulled up my big girl panties, my running pants, put on my snazzy shoes... And ran! Well 9 out of 30 minutes but I ran! And I ran more than required!! AND best of all?
I felt so great!!! I felt good running! I felt good being obedient! It feels good to do the right thing! I may not be the fastest runner or run the longest but I did it!!!

 Besides I don't want to end up looking like a line backer! I gotta keep moving forward!!!

I was talking with someone the other day... And I couldn't tell if their heart was changing or if they were being fake. Well... I saw their fruit rot right before my very eyes... But I smiled even though i was sad. You know why? Cuz I got fruit. And then I said an extra prayer for them :) it's hard to see people hurting. It just is for me. I want people to live in freedom like Christ has given me!! So I'll keep praying!!! Fruit for everyone!!!

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3:13, 14 NLT)



Comments