Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, June 24, 2013

Moving forward!

So just yesterday God tells me to do what I know to do and let Him do the rest... So what happens?! It's hot and I thought about not training today! Why oh why am I such a bonehead???

Good news!! I pulled up my big girl panties, my running pants, put on my snazzy shoes... And ran! Well 9 out of 30 minutes but I ran! And I ran more than required!! AND best of all?
I felt so great!!! I felt good running! I felt good being obedient! It feels good to do the right thing! I may not be the fastest runner or run the longest but I did it!!!

 Besides I don't want to end up looking like a line backer! I gotta keep moving forward!!!

I was talking with someone the other day... And I couldn't tell if their heart was changing or if they were being fake. Well... I saw their fruit rot right before my very eyes... But I smiled even though i was sad. You know why? Cuz I got fruit. And then I said an extra prayer for them :) it's hard to see people hurting. It just is for me. I want people to live in freedom like Christ has given me!! So I'll keep praying!!! Fruit for everyone!!!

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3:13, 14 NLT)



No comments: