Rambling thoughts on a Saturday!


So I have lots rolling around in my head today!!!


I'll just start with... My feet hurt. I have no idea what's going on with them but they hurt.

I got my bike rack put on my car but I need a boy to figure out if its on correctly before I actually use it. My first trip will be to take it (my new bike) for new tubes. Mine are old. I'd like to have new ones for training. It will make me feel better. 

Ok so my nephews are 20 months and 4 years old and I just can't believe how much I love hanging with boys!! I mean I'm not really not girly but I don't touch worms either!! I really really love those boys!! Today I got to go fishing with them and yesterday I had dinner with them. Makes my heart melt and somehow all my uptightedness goes away when they are around :)

Also... Let me just tell you something... Candy crush is dumb. For those of you who play it... You don't have anything better to do with your life? Read a book for crying outloud!!

Made some cute desserts for a fundraiser today, I hope they are yummy and people enjoy them!! I didn't get them off of Pinterest. I just made them up :) I really don't want an account. I just feel like all that stuff is not my thing (I think it's great for everyone else) but I'm an old  school basics kind of gal! I don't need to go over the top anymore than I already do!!

I hope you're having a great day!

Sending love! 

Heard this song today...  I've never heard before, so sweet!


Comments