The truth about today and my heart...

So... Today I was so irritated by something this morning I swore! Now I don't say that because I think I'm holier than thou I say that because that has always been a struggle for me! The overflow of my heart was garbage and my mouth let the whole world know. :/

I know that swearing tears me from God and I always pray that when I am not connected with God it is painful and the moment that I said "f'in" which is exactly what I said. I didn't say the real word but it doesn't matter, it was my intention. Ugh! 
I sent out prayer requests and really just started praying. 
Nobody wants to continue on with pain, and so I went back to the source of healing. 
It is amazing what God says to me when I'm really listening. :)
I never like to give satan more credit than he deserves so this I will say, I am in control of my own actions. I'm in charge of my mouth and my heart.
I am usually really try to get in the word, listen to the podcasts, worship music, bible studies, etc.
But I'll be honest during busy times it can easily get away from me. So this week especially I am carving out my time, asking God to protect that time so that I do spend it with Him. 
I'm scheduling time for exercise.
I put on my Haiti shirt this morning, grabbed my Haiti water bottle, went to church, sent out prayer requests, grabbed my bible study, and came to church to serve and worship... To serve as part of worship.

This part of the song "glory to God"
So let my whole life be
A blazing offering
A life that shouts and sings
The greatness of our King

Blew me away and I've sung it many times.  But that's exactly what I want  I'm so sorry for all the times that people, that God saw my rotting fruit and I didn't reflect Him.

Thank You Jesus for always forgiving me, thank You for your grace.

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things! (Galatians 5:22, 23 NLT)

Comments