And they are off!!

I know that it wasn't necessary that I watched my family get off to Haiti safely, but my heart felt so good hugging them off. I wish I could have seen both teams off but the other team was at a completely different terminal. I'm thankful for pictures, I am going to get them printed and put them at my desk (I want a picture of every team).
There is something about people hearing the call that God has on their life, answering the call. I think the follow through is the most important part :)
I was reading judges 6:25-26 and God gave really specific instructions and it goes on in verse 27 to say that Gideon got some peeps and did as The Lord told him.
How great is it that so many people heard the specific call on their life and got their peeps and are doing what God asked them to do!!

I'm so excited for the two teams that are leaving this morning and the third team that leaves for Colombia this afternoon (I'm going to meet them at the airport too).

Do everything in love. (1 Corinthians 16:14 NIV)







Comments

Kristin said…
So exciting!! Praying they have an amazing trip!!