Beauty

My friends went to Thailand and it was absolutely so awesome to see their smiling faces when they returned. Isn't that always the best??? They did God's work and then returned.

They got me this really beautiful compact mirror. It comes at a funny time. It's the first time in my life that I've ever felt beautiful enough to look in that mirror. I've had moments in my life that I thought I looked nice but to say I really believe that I'm beautiful is pretty amazing, the work God had done in my heart is pretty huge. 

I feel like for the first time in my life I am worthy. Worthy of the Love that God has for me because I've found my purpose because I'm in His presence. I have crazy joy. 
Often though its not hard to look at the mistakes of my past and wonder if I  will always be that. 
I'll tell you, I have to fight that. That I am not who I used to be. I am! I am who God created me to be and I've found a kind of joy and peace that I've never known before! 
It's nuts I tell you!!
I am asking you, if you're the praying type, that you pray for me.

Pray that I stay focused on Jesus and if it means I have to do hard things, that i do them with grace and love and courage. 

Another thing I need prayer for is my foot. It hurts. After just one day of running around on my feet, my right foot really really hurts. And today was nothing compared to a half day of the mission trip. It's gonna be hard a road if it doesn't get healed.

Pray that God protects me. From whatever comes my way that could harm me.

I know I was created for such a time as this. That I was created to love big and honor God.  I'm working and feeling through a lot of things. 

Sending love!



Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Margie. We're so glad you loved the compact mirror and YES, you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out! Not just to God but to everyone who has the privilege of knowing you!

Love ya!
Heather
Unknown said…
Hi Margie. We're so glad you loved the compact mirror and YES, you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out! Not just to God but to everyone who has the privilege of knowing you!

Love ya!
Heather