Choosing to live love

I should be sleeping :/

I've been praying and chatting God's ear off. Good thing I'm His favorite so He doesn't mind listening!

I was just thinking about my very first day as a fuel leader. I had no idea what was in store for me. I had no idea I'd do the things I've done and certainly I have no idea what God has planned for my future. I'll leave that all up to Him. I'll just go where called. 
I think it was a year after I started fuel, or maybe it was two, I don't remember at this point, I started being an alive leader. Do you know on my very first day a student screamed at me? Ha! I remember thinking "who does this kid think she is?" Lol I had already loved her (she was my friend's daughter) and I love her so much more now, but man, was she feisty!
I have no idea half the time what I'm doing or what I should do. When to hold on, when to let go, when to run, when to give up... I leave that direction to God. I'm just thankful for the days I feel lead to wear running shoes... Funny stuff.

I find myself so thankful for the call on life to work with teenagers. Crazy kooks! They are world changers. They are in need of love, and love so big it hurts them sometimes. 

I'm gonna go back to praying. Maybe He will let me sleep :)

Comments