Go time!!!!

It's that time! The work for months and months finally pays off!!

The Detroit mission trip starts tomorrow!!

It has been such a blessing to see so
many gather together and use their gifts!

I know, it's a half hour away, what kind of mission trip is it? It seems everyone seems more interested in my Haiti trips than Detroit, but I promise you this, they are both equally exciting to me!!

The people within my reach need Jesus just as much as the people I have to fly to, their needs are the same (Jesus) but the ministry is just different. 

I'm excited and nervous but just like Esther I was created for such a time as this!!

Please be praying for our team this week! There are over 100 of them!

Please please please pray for my feet!!! They already hurt so bad!

Pray God works in and through us all week! 

Pray God be glorified in our actions and our speech!

Let's go!!!

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:18 NIV)

Comments