He promised

I read a status today and the beautiful person who commented wrote out the words to somewhere over the rainbow.

I just got done watching Mr. Magorium's wonder emporium. Have you ever seen it? You should. If we were to ever do movies at alive like we do metro at the movies, that's the movie I'd pick. 


In the movie Mahoney doesn't realize her dreams, but other people believe in her. Until she does, the store remains gray. Isn't that like real life. Our life just doesn't seem to have much color until we find our purpose. 

This past week we were on a mission trip and I'm not gonna lie, it was tough. But I know my purpose. And it brings me joy.

I was talking to a friend the other day about my community center. I actually showed her the building. When I get back, it's time to get rolling. I've talked and dreamed long enough. It's time. 

I'm scared. Ok, I said it. But fear isn't real and faith is. So I'll take the first step not knowing the rest of the journey (God, I hope You know what You're doing lol).

In the movie, Mr. Magorium says to Mahoney (played by Natalie Portman) "your life is an occasion, rise to it".

It's time to start believing in my dreams and myself, knowing I'm walking in the path He has for me.

God's promises. He promised.

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. (Psalm 16:11 NIV)

Comments