Loving bigger

Ohmyword!! It’s been a busy… year! God has been doing some amazing things in the last year. Remember last year I wanted to love bigger than I ever did before? WOW! I did.


It’s been an incredible spring/summer. I feel like I got one week off, winter retreat and then missions! As my nephew Zion would say “whoa” with the cutest face!!! It’s what I call “go time” this is the time when it’s crazy amazing busy! And this is where the rubber meets the road. This is the final weeks of preparation, and then… BAM, it’s time to love like crazy.

My favorite song right now is “this summer” by Brad Paisley. It’s such a cute song, and an even cuter video.



I wonder how anything can beat last summer! 3 mission trips! HUNDREDS of hugs! I’ll never forget that little angel in El Salvador that I could not get to smile, and on the last day… the cutest smile ever! I never worked so hard for a smile in my life!

I won’t lie, I am tired! And I have so many people praying for me! Honestly, I just think I’m just this ordinary schlep who has been called to love extra-ordinarily! I don’t know why on earth God would have ever picked me to get to love others, it seems so amazing!!! I’ve got all this crazy stuff rolling around in my head, it’s absolutely nuts.

Thinking about hugging those kids and snuggling up with muffins in one of the hottest places on earth is SOOOOO exciting to me!! I cannot wait to kiss them every night and say “I love you, and I love you, and I love you” over and over again!!! OH MAN!

I don’t know what the rest of the summer holds, but once again, I hope that I love bigger than ever before, I also hope that I feel God’s love more and more everyday! I hope that as I am loved, that love overflows onto others! I hope that I learn to feel a love I’ve never felt before, I pray that God continues to heal the hurts of my heart and uses me to help others have healing too!

Comments