The art of casting

There is an art to casting. It's a simple motion not to hard, not too light and most importantly letting go at just the right time.

I think there are plenty of things God wants us to go through in order to be more like Him.  For a little while maybe a week or so, I've had puke stomach. ive had people asking  me to do things that are against my nature (like say no). Not anything bad but definitely something that goes against my wiring. Thankfully I live free and so that helps!
Three trips and its "go" time and the millions of requests that come my way... It sometimes makes life difficult.  I find myself migrating to people who bring me peace and make my heart smile. I'm quiet because the storm rages on beneath the surface and I live in the quietness of Jesus. 

Well, after waking up with puke stomach 3 or 4 times last night, I decided, it's time to let go. I've done all I know to do. I walk in obedience.

I'm casting.

Let God deal with it all. 

Comments