Tired

So I just realized something... I'm 40 years old and home sick. I can't wait to hug my girl!!

Yesterday the truth is yesterday was hard. Today is my 4th morning in a row that I have gotten 4.5 hours of sleep and the truth is I'm really tired. At about 1 in the afternoon I had a thought that I was so tired I wasn't sure how I was going to make dinner(thanks to john and heather carter lots was done and my spirit was renewed) I'm not even sure if this blog will make sense.
I'm tired and I'm disappointed because my feet hurt so bad there is no way I can do the triathlon. My feet literally feel like I have a broken bone and the bottoms ache with each step. 
I say all this to say... I won't give up. I am not out in the city (a city I love) I am cooking and cleaning for a bunch of kids I love. My friend is leading worship tonight (i will worship with both eyes open so i can keep an eye on each kid) and I will not stop until the race is finished.

I'm hoping for just a regular day. That people don't add extra work for me (its true people actually do things that add work to my already busy schedule). 
I'm tired this morning and I didn't want to get up (I slept in until 5:15 because that's the latest I can push it.
Please pray for my spirit. And seriously pray for my feet. I brought my foot bath but I have had no time to sit down and use it. 

Happy day! This is the day The Lord has made! I will REJOICE!!!

Comments