At the table

I think sometimes I think way too much about things but I was walking around a store and I wanted to get something for my eb family.

I'm looking all over for buckets... And then... I found them. Silly napkin holders. Shaped like fruit. 

You see for us it's about doing life together. It's about being intentional, we eat together, do life together.

So I got these napkin holders and it might seem silly but I got them for each of our families because even when we aren't together we are together. That somehow our hearts are always joined at each of our tables.

You see I love these people, just like if they called me, I'd be there, and they do the same for me.  And right now we are not all together all the time, but one day I dream of a day that we all sit down at the table, and say " this is the place God lead us to"

And until then, I'll enjoy the journey to which God has called us. 

Comments