Crazy thoughts from Haiti

When I was a little kid my dad taught me this very important lesson...

I am not sure at what age I learned this lesson... I found myself thanking God for my dad...

When you strip the bed, you put all the sheets in the pillow case. It eliminates tripping on the sheets when carrying them down the stairs.

We decided to sleep in the roof and I had to carry a bunch of stuff up while using a ladder (please note it should alarm you I was on the ladder in the first place. 

I remember chuckling a little bit that I was using a lesson from way back with a pillow case my momma embroidered. God blessed me with good parents. 

Tonight is our last night at the orphanage and I have to say I don't feel like I'm saying goodbye, it really seems like see you later. 

My heart is here. It always will be. I am thankful for where I live. I'm thankful for my life, but I can't help but to dream about coming back here. 

I'm excited to come home and see my girl, sleep in my bed, not be a sweaty mess. I'm happy for an incredible life I live. 

I have seen things in my life that certainly I never deserved to see. I have seen places that I have never thought I'd see. But this girl is covered by the kind of grace and love that I just can't understand but I'll thankfully accept it, to give it away.

Comments