Finding it difficult

I was talking to my dear friend today via fb and I was talking about the 5 love languages. 

One of the hardest things for me is that one of my love languages is physical touch.  And I'm what seems to be a gazillion miles away from Haiti so i feel I like I'm going against something, maybe the way I express love and it's hard. Natural instincts are... Well natural.

It's weird but there was almost a sense of relief when I realized that is probably why I feel like there was a weird battle inside me. I'm fighting the way God created me to love.  That.just.sucks.

So as I go to bed praying tonight, I'm praying that God be with the muffins, praying for the leaders of the orphanage, the translators, and my team back home! Praying for new ways to express my love for them!

Sending love!

Comments