It's something to hear not see

I wonder what it looks like. 

Empty buckets

I mean it looks weird I'm sure to the outside world already.  A bunch of kooks who love each other like crazy. Who intentionally meet, have dinner, laugh, cry (well that's me), people who haven't figured out how to no hurt each other. 

I don't know what it will look like in 1 year or 10. 

But I'll tell you my view of how it looks today. 

I looks like people who go fix a toilet when you're in Haiti. It looks like fattousch at the next family dinner. It looks like FaceTime and fb messages when you're home sick.

It looks weird and crazy and the most beautiful view... Ever. 

I don't know how it was all orchestrated by God. But certainly He is the conductor. He started the song years and years (and years ago with a couple friends in grade school) and then he started another section playing at another time.

He added some different sections and pieces. 

Sometimes all the instruments play at the same time, and sometimes they play at different times. 

I don't know what it looks like, but sometimes it sounds like laughter, and tears. Sometimes it sounds like the crackling of a bonfire or the sounds of texts when we are called to action. It might even sound like the wheels hitting the pavement on a road trip.

It's a beautiful melody that sings to my heart. 

It's a song of love that God has sung into each of our hearts.

Comments