Monday ramblings

So I decided some things...

1. I need to move my office to the basement and our spare room... Will be a spare room. I'll move a little at a time, it will get moved. Today I moved all the kitchen stuff (bread maker, pressure cooker) off the shelves. I am actually going to buy a new shelving unit for the basement and move the stuff down. We have lots of stuff in the basement to go through.

2. I need to start giving out cards again. I used to do it all the time... And then I got too busy and only give them out sometimes.  But I also don't want to spend a lot of money so I am going to start making them. I don't know how good they will be but I'll give a go at it.

3. My heart aches for Haiti. Ok, I know it's been a little over a week but I miss it. I miss the beauty, I miss the kids, I miss the translators, i miss the food. I miss serving God 24/7. Even though I can serve all the time here too, it seems harder with responsibilities. I am going to spend time snuggled up with Jesus tonight before I go to bed.

4. I'm working on my goals for next year (we do it before the school year in youth ministry) this weekend. Gonna go sit by the water and just sit and write them out. I'm excited to do this. Last year I had a goal that I'd pray each week for one leader a week, youth ministry is rough, i think I will pray each youth staff by name each week as one of my goals.

5. I think I'm going to do a modified 7 at some point. I'm praying about what it's gonna look like :) I'm scared. Ha!!

6. In all my cleaning out... I threw away a bunch of stuff and was motivated to delete some old pictures and videos on my phone. It's good to let go... Opens my  hearts for what God has planned for me!

So that's what is rattling around in my head and heart. 

Making amazing changes!!

 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here 2 Cor 5:17

Comments