New journals

This time last year I wrote out my goals for the year. We did them for youth ministry so that's why I did them in August time frame. 

It was pretty great to see how many things I prayed about and set for myself came to be. Not because of me, but because of God and His faithfulness. 

It's time to buy a new journal. I had an idea of what I wanted... But I the selection was pretty scarce at the non-Christian Christian store ;) so I picked up this one and saw a lighthouse and I almost put it back... Until I saw the scripture:

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. (Psalm 119:105 NIV)

It's so been the scripture of my walk lately. So I had to get it.

So now I have my gratitude journal from my cousin Karen, this new one, and my blog :)

The first entry will be my goals for the year. Excited to see what God does! excited to see growth in my love for Him. 

What are your God goals?

Comments