Ramblings from Monday morning

Aug 5

It's been the craziest thing. Normally I hear God audibly all the time, on the last trip to Haiti I felt like He was walking with me and speaking all the time, this trip is very different. I don't hear Him like that. 
His word is speaking to me, I've had some great lessons from the devotionals and the bible study I am doing is blowing me away, but our conversations are less than usual. Wondering why that is...

Especially when everyone else is hearing from Him so much. 

For a lot of people that might make them want to peace out on God but for me, it makes me want to pursue Him more. It makes me want to stop talking and listen. It makes me want to hear The Word and and meditate on where I am falling short to being like Him and where His word is saying "good job my child". 

There are things that are always a struggle for me. I'm thankful that He is always close speaking to me and loving me.

Just as He has pursued me, I will continue pursing Love.

Comments