Random thoughts

I dream of a day when Phyllis meets Maxtelina. I look at this picture and I don't think of how fat I am or that my hair isn't done, I think about how perfectly her hand fit into mine. 

I really really love all the children, but this little sassy girl, she was certainly favorite.

I'd love to be in Haiti right now, but I know that God has plans for me here now. 

During my trip someone posted on fb that people on mission trips post pictures of what could be perceived as "paradise".  I'd like to just say, yes i took a lot of pictures of Haiti. I didnt take as many of the kids (the reason I was there) because i was busy with them. And their faces and voices are burned into my heart. I also wanted to show that Haiti was not all what people see on the news. I was encouraged to see Haiti being rebuilt. Haiti is beautiful but the people of Haiti are the most beautifullist

Sending love


Comments