Saturday morning rambling a

I was thinking about my empty buckets family today. And our call to love and support each other.
I'm so very thankful for each one of them. I was just thinking about where God is calling us and thinking about what it looks like. Certainly we know what it doesn't look like, don't we Lindsay? Lol
I was just thinking about how I wish I was sharing Haiti with them and with Phyllis. It's beautiful here. (I love my team here, don't get me wrong but I wish phyllis and eb were here). 

It's hard to explain what goes on in my heart here. And it's different for everyone because up until you get here we have all had different experiences. And even while we are here it's different for everyone, I just wish they could see. 

Today we are going into the mountains to the baptist mission to see more of Haiti. I'm excited to see more of Haiti's beauty. Though it means its less time with the beauty I see here at the mission. 

I'm missing my girl but I've got my Leah who coincidentally we matched today :) makes me think of my girl and how much I love her.

It's been a really great trip and I've had some real honest God time, a lot of questions and just sharing my heart with Him and wondering about things... Now that I've talked, I can't wait to be quiet and hear and listen (& be obedient) to what He has to say...

Hope all is well in your little world! Sending love!

Comments