Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, August 16, 2013

See you soon!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of heartbreak right now.

I said my final goodbyes to the muffins after we took them to the pool and I am glad we had a really great time with them but it was hard.

My heart is breaking. I love each one of their sweet faces and their personalities and how uniquely God created each of them.

I just don't know what to say. I want to puke and cry. 

It's not goodbye for me it's see you soon!

I prayed and I'm excited about what direction God has lead me to.

I love it here. I want to leave but I want to stay. 

See you soon Haiti!

1 comment:

Amanda Groves said...

See you soon!! :) Your heart just keeps growing Margie!! God is so Faithful!!