A perfect day!!

What a perfect day! 

My heart feels so full!!

I got up this morning and tinkered around the house, folded laundry, ran the dishwasher, took a bike ride, listened to a Spanish lesson, cooked lunch, went to blocks...

My friends were moving today so I took lunch over and my plan (mostly because I was a spaz) was to drop off lunch and go home and make my daughter dinner because she had to work a really long shift. 

We sat and talked about and ate lunch because really they made me stay for lunch and then I took some of that food over to Phyllis for her lunch too!

I drove home listening to my favorite podcast "worship to go" from elevation church by Israel houghton just thinking how I might just be the most blessed person on the planet (favorite).

I was thinking about how when I joined the bible study with the empty buckets peeps how really I was "like ok I'll try this" but I had this long list of things I could or couldn't do... I was stressed out. I actually remember one of my first nights they listed off the tribes if Jacob and I remember thinking "what did I get myself into". I was sooo intimidated. I didn't even know how long I'd stick to it.

Let me tell you, these people are my some of my favorite people on the planet. Most of the time I don't know what I bring to the table besides dinner (lol) but I don't care. I love them, they love me, as together, we are family.

Today
Is
Perfect 

Thankful.

Comments