Desires

I Have always had a crazy busy schedule but recently I've been only concentrating on what God has for me. I've cleared my schedule, I don't schedule things on Tuesdays because I need a day off.

My life seems to be so much fuller with less things. Who knew?!

Today I was driving home from visiting my friend and I was just thanking God for an emptier schedule. This week I had a pretty empty week as far as things on the calendar. It was probably destined that was because some really great things were added in. 

Instead of doing a lot of things, and actually I have lots of things I'm still doing I'm just more focused. 

I've moved from total task to perfect til relationally and tasked balanced.

The past year I've made some incredible friendships, I've strengthened some that I had before, and I've learned what it means to take care of me.

I'm thankful for the down time, the scheduled appointments, and the unexpected additions that pop in.

I'm thankful for a Daddy in heaven who knows what's best for me.

He gave me the desires of my heart before I even knew what they were, all I had to do was follow Him.

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. (Psalm 37:4-6 NIV)

Comments

jules said…
I'm thankful for the phone call from you that I receied yesterday. It helps fill me up knowing that I am loved :-) Thank you my beautiful friend!