It's time

If you known for for longer than a year, you would know that I've been known to fight. Oh I'd fight about anything I believed in. I've even been known to fight about energy drinks... Oh brother. 

God has done a tremendous work in me lately and it's the weirdest thing, I don't fight. Like really, i just don't care to. When I have to go to battle, I want one thing. Love.

I'm reminded of the verse:
Do not overcome evil with evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

We live in a world of hurt, brokenness, sin. It's horrific. I hate it. But there are souls that need Jesus. I need Him everyday.

I came back from Haiti angry in the fact that I couldn't stay there. There were moments in my fits to God when He'd just say "are you done yet, I've got plans". Another oh brother. I had to seek Him. Seek His will. I had to surrender myself and get in line with the Holy Spirit 
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:16-18 NIV)

I mean, there is much work to be done here.  There are souls that need Jesus everywhere. He said "go into the world and make disciples". That means everywhere in our backyard. There is much work to be done.

I'm crazy excited about what God has planned for the coming year. The past year has been incredible. Incredibly hard, painful, awesome, joyful, and full of love. 

Not sure what is ahead... But I know this...
Every war to be won will be won in love 

And 

We were made for such a time as this!!

http://youtu.be/GXqVnSR3Dko

Comments