Overwhelmed!

Today I was outside and I just thought "I need to move into an apartment". I wish i could short sale my house... But alas I can't... 

My front yard is a disaster and I'm ready to pull everything out that isn't a Black-eyed Susan and plant more of those and get rid of everything else! My porch needs new railings and a new awning...  Now even if i wanted to replace the railings I couldn't because 1) I don't know how 2) I don't have time.

My backyard is over grown with a bunch if craziness from the over grown weeds of the summer. I'm just going to handle a little at a time. A couple yard waste bags a week :(

It all makes me crazy! 

I have to touch up some paint chips and get the office finishe being emptied. Office this week! That's my goal. Then next week ill work on straightening. 

There just Aren't enough hours in the day! And I'm not lazy! 

I just want to can! I'm just complete overwhelmed!

Comments