A sore arm of blessings!

This morning I woke up and my arm was sore. Like working out sore. 

What in the world did I do yesterday? 

And then I remembered, sweet Zion was sitting on my lap and leaning on my arm as I was holding him. It was giving my arm quite a workout. 

He was eating El Salvadorian cole slaw and pupusas and dipping his papas fritas (French fries) in my crema (sour cream). 

Levi sat by Adam and they were reading a book I gave them about airplanes and Judah was coloring a sunshine for poppy and sticking lots of stickers on it.

It's never ever quiet (or clean) when you're having dinner with them but in the midst of it all, I find myself praising God for Adam and Katie and their beautiful boys!  At one point I thought I'm the luckiest Auntie in the world! Judah was just being silly. Levi was drinking orange soda (who likes orange soda? Kell loves orange soda. I do I do I do) with his beautiful smile, and Zion being sweet and mischievous. They are all so different and all so sweet!

I was supposed to have to travel back from ohio late yesterday after a meeting but I got out early, it was such a blessing that I could go.

Sometimes I think about the wrong things (like friends I miss or things that are missing in my life) but on days like yesterday I think about how full my life really is!

I'm so blessed!!

Comments