A week ending in thankfulness

Somedays I wake up extra thankful.  
Yesterday I went to pick up dinner from Armando's to spend the evening with the Gilmore Girls and a Gilmore guy! There are many ways to get to the restuaraunt, but I chose to drive past my favorite building and I smiled (and started to wonder again why God gave me this vision but it made me excited and nervous) & dreaming again...

Then I went to my friend's house and hung out and we had a great friend and her kids! We had a really fun time!

I'm thankful for nights like that. I'm thankful for the reminder of dreams, I'm thankful for fun times with friends.

It was the craziest of weeks and at one point I literally prayed "God I need you to take care of this, I'm out. I can't fight this" and believe it or not... He took care of it. 

God loves me in millions of different ways. It's my choice to see it and be thankful for it. 

I'm glad that I've chosen this crazy life and I'm thankful for a God who loves me and never gives up on me!

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. (Psalm 9:1 NIV)

Comments