Craziness

The other day someone commented on my Facebook thanking me for being awesome 100% of the time. I was kind of uncomfortable because everyone who knows me knows that God made me awesome in some ways but 100% of the time... Not so much.

Then today someone said to me that I looked beautiful...  I felt like a fat cow and felt like I looked terrible because I'm tired. It's hard to believe sometimes that I'm beautiful.

However, the other day... Someone said to me "every time I see you you're falling more and more apart". What?!?

I don't think that any of these scenarios are 100% correct. 

I tell you the truth, sometimes I'm afraid of being successful. Like if I'm successful at something but then eventually fail someone would say "I knew she'd mess it up" (let's face it sometimes I do). I feel like if people thing I'm awesome that some day I'll lose my mind and they will say something like "I knew deep down she was a jerk". FYI I know sometimes I am a jerk. 

I've found such crazy great freedom but sometimes I'm dumb like Lots wife and I turn around to see who I was before Jesus and wonder of that a what people see. 

I don't know... I just thought I'd share with you...

Sometimes I know and believe I'm chosen by Love and sometimes I forget and need a reminder...

who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance. (1 Peter 1:2 NIV)

Comments