Fashion Advice

Today I put on a new sweater. I promise you that the only reason I knew that it was new was because I took the tags off this morning. You might think that someone as stylish (AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok stop laughing!!) as me would spend HOURS and HOURS picking out her clothes. If you think that… you’re wrong. Dead wrong.

Would you like my fashionista guide to picking out my clothes? I mean I could write a whole book about this… Get out your pen, bookmark this page. Are you ready?

Step 1: Is it clean?

Yeap that’s it. I wear a lot of black and gray to work… because it’s versatile. Yes, that’s right. I can wear a lot of different colors with black and gray. But mostly… RED.

On the weekends I wear mostly wear brown. But really, what I wear most is clean. Mostly because I like my brown boots. LOL

And sometimes I might not even be that picky.

Today I must have had 8 people say to me “you’re not wearing gray and black”. Well technically, I did have black pants on. They were, indeed, clean.

Don’t judge me if you see me with the same clothes on two days in a row. It just means that Phyllis did laundry and I couldn’t remember what I wore. And what I picked was… clean.

Yes, great fashionista advice. I know.

Hold your applause, unless you are clapping because I managed to wear clean clothes today.

Matthew 6:28-30 28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?



Comments