Freedom

So today was a crazy day! Holy moly there was a moment when this craziness of outrage came over me. Honestly it was one of those moments that God must have put His hand over my mouth before I even thought to ask. There was a moment when I could feel my blood pressure rise and I got a headache and my eyes were blurry. I literally said to a lady next to me, just in case something happens, my daughter is in my phone as Phyl, call her if something happens.  

It honestly didn't take long to get back into the right spirit and forgive the person who wronged me.

Fruit.

Then a little while later I happened to run into someone who just wasn't nice to me and honestly for a long time I justified such yucky behavior, but today God reminded me that I live free He said "it is not for you to make excuses of why they can't let go... But you must".

Time passes and I was in the auditorium of our church (I love my church!!) and I was able to just let go of all that I had been holding onto, and as I worshiped and opened my heart, tears of joy just released.

How thankful I am for freedom. It is not enough to let myself live free, but I must be free!  To forgive myself of the things that I am sorry for, and to forgive others.

It is in His freedom that we love the loudest and the biggest!

I'm going to bed thankful to a God who released me from some crazy chains because He took them on Himself.


Comments