Getting back on track

I went to the chiropractor today. I have had a few issues lately. My hair has been falling out like crazy… my patience is wearing thin…

All things that happen when my thyroid is on the fritz… I went and got tested today, and I will tell you, there is something about just knowing that I am going to feel better soon. It might be a week or so… but I will be sleeping better, have more energy… my hair will actually stay on my head.

Also, my foot has been hurting for a long time. When I mentioned it to him, he adjusted it in about 15 different ways… two of the adjustments made me almost jump off the table, it hurt but it felt instantly better. I have also been taking fish oil to help, it will take time to see if it will work. I also want to start drinking broth every day but I need to make it…

I have taken a day off next week (Nov 1) to get things in order. It doesn’t take long for things to get out of sorts… and it seems it takes time and effort to get them back in order.

Here I go (again)…

2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Comments