Meal Planning

I went on a retreat… and got off the Menu planning bandwagon for a week. I know that staying focused and planning is the way to succeed for me. It means I stay on budget, I stay on track with my eating habits. Simply stated, it just works for me. Not saying it’s for you… but it works for me and also takes discipline because quite frankly sometimes I don’t want to follow it.

Success = doing the right thing over long periods of time

That’s how it works (for me)

The weather is getting chilly and so our meals may change to crock pots and soups…

Tuesday – Serving at My Brother’s Keeper so when I get home I will just have a Meat Pasty (it’s an upper peninsula thing). They are pre-made and in my freezer

Wednesday, Sept 16 – Chili (making ahead Tuesday night), I use Pioneer Woman’s recipe, but use pinto beans and ground turkey

Thursday, Sept 17 – White Chicken Chili, super yum and will freeze in containers for future lunches

Friday, Sept 18 – Tacos

Saturday, Sept 19 – Out

I will be making a trip to Blocks or Krutzels on Saturday

Sunday, Sept 20 – Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli

Monday, Sept 21 – Salad (I will make homemade ranch and croutons this weekend)

Tuesday, Sept 22 – Spinach Ravioli with pesto, mushrooms, zucchini

Wednesday, Sept 23 – EB Family Dinner

Thursday, Sept 24 – Potato Soup

Friday, Sept 25 – Spaghetti with lots of veggies (I’m going to try making Pioneer Woman’s sauce)

Saturday, Sept 26 – Out

Comments