We're gonna make it Wednesday!! Cupcakes!!

There are many things I could share with you about how to make it in this crazy world.

In the world of Pinterest and bigger and better...

KISS

Keep 
It 
Simple
Sweets

I was watching "the chew" and they said cupcakes aren't "in" anymore. I think cupcakes will always be in!!

People like cupcakes and you can do lots of variations and snazz them a little if you prefer!

I saw a dozen cupcakes at the store for  almost $9! What in the world?

Never. 
Do you hear me?
Never would I buy a store bought cupcake! (It's ok if you do, but I won't)

I started making cupcakes because we were going through TONS of plates and forks for birthdays and cupcake wrappers are just way cheaper! I buy them on clearance or I just buy plain cupcake wrappers.

A simple mix is $1, a can of frosting $.99 at aldi! I really do like theirs best! A few eggs, some oil, water... Yum!! 

I have lots of cupcake pans and when I serve at soup kitchens, it's what I make :) it's yum and deelish!!

And the perfect time to bake a cupcake is 19 minutes (350*)

Comments