Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

We're gonna make it Wednesday!! Cupcakes!!

There are many things I could share with you about how to make it in this crazy world.

In the world of Pinterest and bigger and better...

KISS

Keep 
It 
Simple
Sweets

I was watching "the chew" and they said cupcakes aren't "in" anymore. I think cupcakes will always be in!!

People like cupcakes and you can do lots of variations and snazz them a little if you prefer!

I saw a dozen cupcakes at the store for  almost $9! What in the world?

Never. 
Do you hear me?
Never would I buy a store bought cupcake! (It's ok if you do, but I won't)

I started making cupcakes because we were going through TONS of plates and forks for birthdays and cupcake wrappers are just way cheaper! I buy them on clearance or I just buy plain cupcake wrappers.

A simple mix is $1, a can of frosting $.99 at aldi! I really do like theirs best! A few eggs, some oil, water... Yum!! 

I have lots of cupcake pans and when I serve at soup kitchens, it's what I make :) it's yum and deelish!!

And the perfect time to bake a cupcake is 19 minutes (350*)

No comments: