You gotta have a dream if you want a dream come true

Today I was able to walk around "the community center" normally I just drive past it and dream but today, a little kid was riding their tricycle in the parking lot. 

We were looking at the building and I could see the graffiti on the building. I could see the community garden and picture the painted walls of the fifth floor.

I could hear the laughter of the children and see the smiles on their faces as they left the building reading "I loveyou every day, no matter what".

Knowing that this was a safe place for them to go. 

I dreamed about teaching moms to cook and budgeting.

It seems like such a huge dream. I had dreams as a child but they never came true so at some point I think I stopped dreaming because really what was the point.

This seems different. It's God sized and it seems that it's all Him so it's worth dreaming and pursuing. 

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4 NIV)

Comments