It precedes the miracle

There was one Christmas that in two days I went to 4 different places and i remember being so stressed. Trying to be everywhere.

Honestly it was awful. Literally worrying about everyone being happy.

everyone but me

I swore I would never do that again.

Often I say that id love to have holidays at my house. The more the merrier. But my house is small. And I'm the baby adult so until someone kicks the bucket or I get married no one is going to let me have a holiday.  It's ok though, I've found ways to make my inner holiday cook happy by cooking for others.

This year is somehow different. God has changed my heart to one of complete thankfulness. The freedom I have found in completely accepting Gods grace and love can't really be translate into words, it's more of a countenance.

This thanksgiving it's two places to go and one on Saturday. 

It's not stressful somehow. I'm thankful for all my family. I'm thankful to love and be loved. 

Oh a life of thankfulness.

A miracle in itself.

Eucharisto 

Thank You Yahweh.

May I see You in all things, may I praise You in all things

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. (Psalm 9:1 NIV)




Comments