Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, November 09, 2013

Menu Planning, November 10-22

Last weekend I made breakfast burritos and there was leftovers, so I froze them, and then we ate them all week. It was really great. Apparently my peanut head really liked them, because she asked for them again. Last weekend I made them with onions, green peppers, red potatoes, eggs, jalapeno cheese and breakfast sausage. This week I am going to make them with black beans, onions, green peppers, and eggs, and jalapeno cheese. I might even sneak in a little chorizo. I also have whole wheat tortillas for them this week.

Sunday , November 10– Country Ribs, mac&cheese

Taco Soup (for lunch and freezing)



Monday , November 11– Out with a friend

Tuesday, November 12 – Carnitas

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Carnitas-Filling/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=carnitas&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

Wednesday, November 13 – EB Family Dinner Sloppy Joes (I’m bringing potato salad)

Thursday, November 14– out with a friend

Friday, November 15 – Leftovers

Saturday, November 16 – Refried Bean Tostadas

Sunday, November 17 – Chicken N Dumplings

Minestrone Soup



Monday, November 18 – leftovers

Tuesday, November 19 – Serve at MBK

Wednesday, November 20 – Rend Collective

Thursday, November 21 – Meat and bean tostadas

Friday, November 22 – Orange Chicken (From Family Feasts)

No comments: