Menu Planning, November 10-22

Last weekend I made breakfast burritos and there was leftovers, so I froze them, and then we ate them all week. It was really great. Apparently my peanut head really liked them, because she asked for them again. Last weekend I made them with onions, green peppers, red potatoes, eggs, jalapeno cheese and breakfast sausage. This week I am going to make them with black beans, onions, green peppers, and eggs, and jalapeno cheese. I might even sneak in a little chorizo. I also have whole wheat tortillas for them this week.

Sunday , November 10– Country Ribs, mac&cheese

Taco Soup (for lunch and freezing)



Monday , November 11– Out with a friend

Tuesday, November 12 – Carnitas

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Carnitas-Filling/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=carnitas&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

Wednesday, November 13 – EB Family Dinner Sloppy Joes (I’m bringing potato salad)

Thursday, November 14– out with a friend

Friday, November 15 – Leftovers

Saturday, November 16 – Refried Bean Tostadas

Sunday, November 17 – Chicken N Dumplings

Minestrone Soup



Monday, November 18 – leftovers

Tuesday, November 19 – Serve at MBK

Wednesday, November 20 – Rend Collective

Thursday, November 21 – Meat and bean tostadas

Friday, November 22 – Orange Chicken (From Family Feasts)

Comments