Missing it...

You might not understand but sometimes I think about being in Haiti and how easy it was. 

Sure there were moments when I thought I'd lose it. There were moments when I was sad, and frustrated... But those moments are few and far between.

The moments I miss are the ones snugging up with beautiful children and laughing and tickling and coloring, and being Sargent Slaughter making sure everyone drank their water, and making new friends. There is something about friends made while serving Jesus that just can't be explained.

I am laying here tonight really missing Haiti. Praying for those that are close and those that are far. I pray for new friends and friends that have seemed to move on.

I'm excited about the things that God has in store for me and my family and I'm thankful for all He has done.

Haiti, and all the beauties that are held by You, I miss you tonight...

Until we meet again.

Comments