Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, November 22, 2013

Spending my day off!!

I have never had this much vacation in my life! Let me tell you, it's awesome!

I spent many weeks on mission trips (which might not sound awesome for everyone else, but it's great for me!) I take quite a few days for youth group events (again I know it's kinda weird). And then I scatter days throughout the year for random long weekends. I'm blessed because I am finishing the year with Fridays off :)

Today I have the day off but I've been super busy at work, which, for the record, I'm sooo thankful for even though I'm exhausted! I had to work after I came home from serving and work until 10:30! I  fell out right after that!

Today is my day if errands so I can really enjoy my weekend! I'm doing fun things with great friends this weekend so that means I have to get what needs to be done, done!

Clean house
Oil change
Grocery shopping
Meal planning
Clean out my car
Work in my cookbook!

It's going to be a great day I like busy productive days that lead into fun filled days!!!

It's going to be a great day! I'm putting on my new Audrey Assad shirt, a zippie, and running shoes :) (well and jeans because that would be weird)

Happy day people!


No comments: