Spending my day off!!

I have never had this much vacation in my life! Let me tell you, it's awesome!

I spent many weeks on mission trips (which might not sound awesome for everyone else, but it's great for me!) I take quite a few days for youth group events (again I know it's kinda weird). And then I scatter days throughout the year for random long weekends. I'm blessed because I am finishing the year with Fridays off :)

Today I have the day off but I've been super busy at work, which, for the record, I'm sooo thankful for even though I'm exhausted! I had to work after I came home from serving and work until 10:30! I  fell out right after that!

Today is my day if errands so I can really enjoy my weekend! I'm doing fun things with great friends this weekend so that means I have to get what needs to be done, done!

Clean house
Oil change
Grocery shopping
Meal planning
Clean out my car
Work in my cookbook!

It's going to be a great day I like busy productive days that lead into fun filled days!!!

It's going to be a great day! I'm putting on my new Audrey Assad shirt, a zippie, and running shoes :) (well and jeans because that would be weird)

Happy day people!


Comments