Thankful


Yesterday was a good day but none of it seemed "right". Do you feel that way sometimes? You just feel like something in your spirit isn't right.

When that happens to me I pray. I also get in God's word.

I don't know what else to do. 

I got this idea for a Homemade present. As I promise you, you probably won't find it on Pinterest. Remember I don't have an account and I don't have any talent. But I'm kind of excited to give my first one away (someone's birthday is coming up).

After working on it my heart was quieted. Maybe I just needed some quiet time where I wasn't fixing the dishwasher, putting plastic on the windows, or cooking or cleaning.

Hmmm... Rest

So as always, when God gives me exactly what I need... I find myself... Thankful.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NIV)

Comments