Today is the day!!

Today I got on the elliptical it's the first time in I don't even know how long. 

I had been riding my bike this summer to keep the pressure off my very sore foot. But I've been taking fish oil, stretching, and I had that amazing adjustment to my foot :)

I've been talking about exercising but haven't actually started. Until today. 

I have a long weekend and a lot of times I wait until after the weekend to get back to it, but I decided yesterday that today was the day.

I got on the elliptical this morning and it felt amazing, like one of those moments when I think "why haven't I been exercising all along?"

I'm glad my foot doesn't hurt and I'm glad I started today!! 

I think a lot of times we put off the things that we know are good for us because it's going to take our time and it's not always easy (ok maybe that's just me).

But I'm not afraid of hard work to get closer to being the woman God created me to be!

Here I go!! I may fall down 7 times, but I get up 8!!!

I hope to be running again someday soon!!!



Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9 NIV)

Comments

Laurie Wallin said…
Way to go, you! Someday (like when this book is done) I will get back there, too. Lord willing!