Crazy Rambling...

Sometimes I just wonder… if George had it right as he was yelling “Jane stop this crazy thing”.

I sat a table last night thinking about how lucky I am to have the friends I have, and as I sat at the table listening to our little Jackie read, I thought “I have no right to sit at this table”.  They all bring so much to the table, they are kinder, sweeter, more generous, thoughtfuller, and probably more fun than me too.  I’m so incredibly blessed by each and every one of them… it’s ridiculous…

After the long days I have had, I am ready for some vacation, and I am ready for some time to take care of me.  I don’t care if you think its selfish, I need a minute or 300 to relax, read, clean, sleep, whatever.

I’m so thankful to just be home to write this crazy rambling post… 

I have to say that I listened to the song “Cinderella” and started crying…  Time goes by so quickly…

 
And… I bought Dolvett’s new book… I’m reading it, and loving it so far… I haven’t gotten to the part where he tells me I can’t eat cheese yet… I mean I don’t even know if he’s gonna tell me that, I can only assume…  if he tells me I can’t have iced tea… well, forget the whole thing… but so far I like it…

And please pray I can fix my dishwasher… washing them by hand is seriously wearing me out…
And there is some kind of animal in my garage.  He’s trapped and probably gonna be mad when he gets out…  I have to go get a battery for the remote for the garage door opener so I can open the garage door from the safe place of my car.

So I am tired. Please pray for me. I am in some desperate need of time off!  It sounds nuts but I need to get some stuff done around my house… and while I am off, I need to call the sewer peeps for a clean out…  (Jessica if you’re reading this… please remind me!!)

Ok, that’s all I got… I hope my family is good with one kind of cookie… maybe 2 or 3 and just us showing up…  if not, well, they love me it will be ok…

Good night people.  

God didn't call me to this craziness...
 
Now this is some truth… I'm going to bed to rest in this truth...

Isaiah 9:1-7
Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the nations, by the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan—
The people walking in darkness
    have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of deep darkness
    a light has dawned.
You have enlarged the nation
    and increased their joy;
they rejoice before you
    as people rejoice at the harvest,
as warriors rejoice
    when dividing the plunder.
For as in the day of Midian’s defeat,
    you have shattered
the yoke that burdens them,
    the bar across their shoulders,
    the rod of their oppressor.
Every warrior’s boot used in battle
    and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
    will be fuel for the fire.
For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace
    there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
    and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
    with justice and righteousness
    from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
    will accomplish this.

Comments