It's just one if those days

Oh there are days... And they sometimes seem to go on for weeks when honestly I just would like to pick up a towel just so I can throw it in.

Today was one of those days...

Figuring out fundraiser stuff... (I didnt need to do the fundraiser) I just wanted to help the kids and it was a lot of work 
But really well worth it.
And lots of other stuff that is bothering me... And it will be ok, I'll get over it or I  won't...

Either way it will be a-ok. 

So today as I go to bed, I'm going to be thankful for people who love me right where I am at, who see the good in me, always... Who don't lie. I'm going to be thankful for hugs and smiles and prayers. I'm thankful for ice cream and beautiful daughters. Thankful for clean clothes and clean water. Dinners with family and lunches already packed.

Thank You Jesus for days like today and my ability to see You through it all.

Comments

rmm4361 said…
He is always there!